Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Um, wow.

Since its been months and months since my last post, I'll quickly apologize.
I have been so busy with school, and everything else, that I completely forgot this blog. However, my other one (my inspiration blog on tumblr) gets posts pretty frequently. Not all of its my work. In fact, most of it isn't. I share my inspiration on there.
Anyway,
I'll tryyyyy to keep this one more up to date.
However, if you feel like you want to see more stuff from me more often, please check my flickrand my tumblr. Since I've recently started doing more artwork, I'm sure there will be more original work on both soon.
Also, quick mention of the sale still on-going in my etsy. And as soon as I get the work scanned for my portfolio, I'll be adding new things to the shop.

Ok, now for a quick update with my art.








Goodness, there has been so much in the last few months, that I only really have room for a few. Let me know what you think?

I've missed you, my loves.

-Zie

No comments:

Post a Comment